Wednesday 17 April 2019

Getting back into track days after a 9 year hiatus. Any advice?


I'm just looking for a bit of advice on the best way to get back into the swing of things. I did a couple track days with my old 636 and loved it. Due to insurance costs in my area, I had to let that bike go. However, last September I decided "you only live once" and bought a bike that I've always wanted, a 2013 S1000RR.​This is A LOT more bike than i'm accustomed to, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm excited to get to the track but i'm also weary of biting off more than I can chew. Are there some good videos you guys/gals would recommend I watch for some good tips? I've had experience at this track and have laid my knee down plenty of times......but that was 9 years ago and I have a ton of rust to work through to get back to that (i think). via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/be9m6f/getting_back_into_track_days_after_a_9_year/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment