Wednesday 20 March 2019

Tall and skinny one piece options?


I am just starting to get into motorcycle trackdays/racing. As in.... I have not hit the track yet because my suit options are slim.... pun intended.As far as I know, my options are limited to companies than can produce custom suits.I'm 6'3" and 165lbs. My chest is 37.5" and that's where it all goes up in flames.The closest off the shelf suit I can find is an RS Taichi XXL Japan Slim. I've only seen that at one retailer on a suit upwards of $3.5k.I'd like to spend around $1.5k or less. But Spidi's custom option is up around $2.2k and their user interface for design and ordering is quite nice.On another note: Has anyone had experience with Axcel Sports custom race leathers? I bought a custom auto racing suit from them and was impressed with the quality of their work for a sub $1k suit, but am clueless when it comes to leathers.Help me out! via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/b3m3lg/tall_and_skinny_one_piece_options/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment