Monday, 18 March 2019

Help picking a Europe Race

I’m from the US and have always been to CoTA since starting. We would normally do VIP w/Paddock. Well this season that is gonna be a bit different. I’m getting married and we want to see a race in Europe for the honeymoon. I’m quiButte excited but also feeling a bit overwhelmed with all my research so far. What race would you pick and why? Also where would you stay/fly into. What about the Dorna VIP Village? Is it worth it? At first I was thinking Misano or or Catalunya, now I’m not so sure. We will be there for a little over a week and will be exploring other places when it’s not race weekend. Have never been out of North America and can’t wait to see a race where they take it to the next level.

I’m from the US and have always been to CoTA since starting. We would normally do VIP w/Paddock. Well this season that is gonna be a bit different. I’m getting married and we want to see a race in Europe for the honeymoon. I’m quiButte excited but also feeling a bit overwhelmed with all my research so far. What race would you pick and why? Also where would you stay/fly into. What about the Dorna VIP Village? Is it worth it? At first I was thinking Misano or or Catalunya, now I’m not so sure. We will be there for a little over a week and will be exploring other places when it’s not race weekend. Have never been out of North America and can’t wait to see a race where they take it to the next level. http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment