Wednesday 20 March 2019

COTA Paddock Passes

So I just recently purchased a couple tickets to COTA and am very excited, but when I went to buy paddock passes it seems that they were already sold out. Does anybody know where I might be able to find a couple? I’ve done some looking around and haven’t been able to find any :/ any help would be appreciated!

(Sorry if this post doesn’t belong in this thread, I checked the rules and didn’t see anything against it)

So I just recently purchased a couple tickets to COTA and am very excited, but when I went to buy paddock passes it seems that they were already sold out. Does anybody know where I might be able to find a couple? I’ve done some looking around and haven’t been able to find any :/ any help would be appreciated!(Sorry if this post doesn’t belong in this thread, I checked the rules and didn’t see anything against it) http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment