Monday 25 March 2019

Apparel???

This is for my United States MotoGP fans... Where do y'all go for team apparel? The store on the official MotoGP site? I found this site gpracingapparels.com and they seem to have pretty good selection...a lot better than the official store which always has seemed so limited to me... Just trying to gear up before my first race weekend in Austin!

This is for my United States MotoGP fans... Where do y'all go for team apparel? The store on the official MotoGP site? I found this site gpracingapparels.com and they seem to have pretty good selection...a lot better than the official store which always has seemed so limited to me... Just trying to gear up before my first race weekend in Austin! http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment