Sunday 24 February 2019

Having trouble finding a smaller sized suit


Oddly enough, I wouldn't consider myself a small guy, not that I'm big either. Mediums down the board on basically everything I've ever worn. But, I can't find a suit small enough. I was really holding out for the RST's on sportbiketrackgear, but that site only carries down to a 38/48 which is too big and rst doesn't make smaller anyways. I'm trying to go middle of the road in terms of quality and price, so should I just go to the local CycleGear and get something that fits until I can afford a custom sized suit? Or am I just being dumb and missing something? I'm leaning towards the latter. via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/au9n77/having_trouble_finding_a_smaller_sized_suit/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment