Tuesday 15 January 2019

Trackday with Motorcycle rentals and gear in Asia.


Hi motorcyclists!I have never ridden on a track before, but I've ridden pretty fast on the twisties stupidly one too many times. And I really want to ride a motorbike at its full potential, the way it should be ridden and I also want to see my limits(which may be end up very disappointing lol) on the the track. I also like traveling and so this will probably be a win-win if I could travel outside my country, i.e India and visit some country preferably in Asia which can accommodate my needs.Has anyone had a good experience of riding track day in Asia, where they also do bike rentals with gear at a reasonable rate? via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/ag7gvy/trackday_with_motorcycle_rentals_and_gear_in_asia/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment