Wednesday 23 January 2019

Any R1150 owners here that can answer a question for me?


I am currently looking to do a swingarm conversion on one of my bikes. I was able to get a R1150 swingarm pretty cheap, and was planning to use it to test fit and fab everything up before committing %100. That being said, the shock mount is not centered on the swingarm. How is that set up on the R1150 itself?Does the center line of the wheel line up with center of the shock, or does it line up with the center line of the swingarm ?Thanks for any help, I just don't want to have to spend all the money on wheels, final drive, and shock just to see if maybe it will work how I want. via /r/CafeRacers https://www.reddit.com/r/CafeRacers/comments/aj25ih/any_r1150_owners_here_that_can_answer_a_question/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment