Sunday 13 January 2019

250 Vs 600 as starter bike


Hey everybody, I’m a beginner rider who ended up buying a 250 over a 600 to start (CBR250R) and I had my second group ride through twistys today, and honestly that was as terrifying as it was fun. Every turn my brain was working at 100% capacity to execute and honestly just keep me safe, and I was NOT using all of my little 1 cylinder 249cc engines power. I learned today riding is a dangerous game, and getting a 600 as a starter would have been a monumental mistake for me personally. They say it’s better to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow, I say you better start with riding a slow bike slow lol. Thanks for reading. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/afr5i7/250_vs_600_as_starter_bike/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment