Friday 18 January 2019

18 yo who wants to start track days


Hello everyone,As I said on the title I'm 18 years old and I want to start going to the track this summer. I own a ninja 250r that is almost new and I was wondering if it was worth it to take it to a race track and pay a considerable amount of money to start racing. Where I live there is not that much track and it cost about 200$ just to get on the circuit for the day. I know my bike is pretty slow and I feel like I've tamed it but starting with this little Rocket could make me concentrate on corner speed and trajectory since it's the only thing that I could do to surpass other rider's. Feel free tout give your opinions and make recommendation. All have a Nice weekend! via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/ah9bee/18_yo_who_wants_to_start_track_days/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment