Monday 1 October 2018

To the motorcycle I almost hit today while driving to class...


I’m so sorry. I really have no excuse other than that I’m an idiot. I cut you off when I was changing lanes and you proceeded to go around me and make some obscene gestures, which was totally warranted. I though it was clear when I turned my head but I should’ve looked more closely. You’d think I’d be more cautious considering that I have a close friend who rides too. I wish I had more time to tell you how sorry I am because I feel like the wave I gave you wasn’t enough. It’s hard to express that in the few seconds we had as your sped off. I hope that I didn’t ruin your day and I’m sorry that I gave you such a scare. I hope you’re doing alright. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/9ki9h8/to_the_motorcycle_i_almost_hit_today_while/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment