Tuesday 30 October 2018

The issue with harley.


I'm gonna keep this post short.I was looking around for a new bike and going from shop to shop. All the way from Yamaha to Honda and harley shops. I liked to jump on the harley hate bandwagon but I figured I'd find out for myself. I test rode a few bikes at various shops and by far the friendliest staff were the harley people.Unfortunetly I came to see that their kindness was making up for the severely lacked quality, worthwhile, affordable bikes.Not one bike they had was under 5k. The closest was a sportser for $8k and that bike was hot garbage. Stiff suspension resembling a hardtail, no tach, exhaust quieter than my klr and 600pounds.Coming from a 21yo punk shopping around, Im not surprised harley is doing so bad. They're product is only pushed forward by their name which is declining rapidly.Why would i pay $15k for an ultra glide when i could purchase two vulcan nomads for that price. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/9st7hq/the_issue_with_harley/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment