Wednesday 3 October 2018

Riding in the colder weather with no heated gear?


If so let me tell you about latex gloves;​If you have vented gloves, or gloves that just aren't very wind proof, consider buying a box of disposable latex gloves. Slip those on as a liner before your riding gloves to provide some serious wind and water protection. I've been doing that on mornings where it's been around 40F in the morning. My hands went from a 'Fucking numb' on the cold scale after a ride; to a 'darn chilly.' Don't get me wrong here, my hands were still cold but not anywhere close to as cold as they were without them.​Seriously, they're great if you don't have heated gear or are just a pansy like me and prefer to keep your digits not fucking numb. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/9l0rmt/riding_in_the_colder_weather_with_no_heated_gear/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment