Tuesday 16 October 2018

Outlaw MC's don't make sense


So I was thinking about this the other day. Basically, you join a 1% MC because you don't like playing by the rules of society...but then you have to follow the rules of the MC.​Am I missing something here? Also aren't you basically a bitch for the first year of your membership? It seems like this would only work for guys who are looking to fit the image rather than live it.​I'm a "lone wolf" but I live in a city where there are a lot of outlaws and outlaw "supporters". From what I've seen, the outlaws are decent if you are respectful but the supporters are the biggest posers I've ever seen. Most of them aren't even weekend riders, they literally don't even own bikes. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/9otppw/outlaw_mcs_dont_make_sense/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment