Wednesday 17 October 2018

Hallett race circuit


Just trying to get some good input. Hallett is 5 hours from me and am looking into a weekend track day in November (10-11). I’ve done COTA (RideSmart) but they are booked for the last weekend of the season. Cresson is the same way and Hallett is the nearest. I’m level 1, but really want to get some more days in before the end of season. Price is very good compared to the Texas tracks (especially COTA, although COTA is amazing) and will just spend a long weekend there. Worth it? Or look into the 8-9 hour drive to Nola? Never done Nola either. I’m not sure if Houston is has the dates I’d like to go and definitely not sure if it’s sold out. Thanks! via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/9p1zv1/hallett_race_circuit/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment