Wednesday 17 October 2018

Experiencing Moto GP As A Canadian


Motogp is not massive in Canada unfortunately as most of the riders here are not interested but I want to experience motogp as best as possible. I am a photographer and would love to shoot a race one day but that would be a few years from now at least :) I have shot the CSBK and is the biggest thing we have in my area but even that is like 200 people who had a day off. I plan on touring down to Texas on a Versys to see the moto gp in the states but other than that I feel like I am stuck with little choice on fully experiencing it. Let me know what you guys think I should do :)
Submitted October 17, 2018 at 08:05PM by xXEVILMONKEYX https://www.reddit.com/r/motogp/comments/9p1lsb/experiencing_moto_gp_as_a_canadian/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment