Friday 26 October 2018

Clutch cable suddenly loose after clutch discs replacements


Sooo I wanted to change my clutch discs ( on a Er-6n 2008) and to remove the clutch cover I need to also take off the cable since the "clutch lever"( I don't know what it's called) is on the clutch cover, but after the reinstallation the clutch is now weird.. the cable is like too loose although the cable adjustment is the same..Funny thing is that the same situation happened with the same bike, and I don't know how but I managed to fix the problem, but right now I'm lost..I don't know if I'm really clear, I will try to provide some photos or videosI hope you guys can help me :( via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/9rk7th/clutch_cable_suddenly_loose_after_clutch_discs/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment