Tuesday 30 October 2018

Bike was totaled while parked outside of my apartment :(


I walked outside to go to work and saw my bike in the middle of the road, on its side, looking pretty rough. No contact info, just my bike laying there.Gas tank is badly damaged, pegs ripped off, instrument panel hanging by a wire, lights broken. I don't know how someone did all that, it almost seems like it was done maliciously or intentionally. They would have had to have been going pretty fast or in a pretty big vehicle to do all that and to move the bike as far as they did. I don't know who would do that to me.I filed a police report and an insurance claim. I don't really have a question, maybe if anyone has any advice that would be nice. I'm just really fucking bummed.I had to go to work and couldn't do anything but think about it until I got home. God fucking dammit. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/9slrqc/bike_was_totaled_while_parked_outside_of_my/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment