Wednesday 12 September 2018

A friendly reminder to stay calm on the road


I feel so incredibly stupid, so incredibly dumb.On my way home from uni, a late-night ride, a P1 Provisional driver had almost taken me out once, I was instantly filled with rage and watching her run 2 red lights and almost take me out again in the process fueled my rage even more.I should have just pulled the fuck over, but no, what did I do? I tried to speed up to get her attention to tell her to slow the fuck down, almost taking myself out in the process looking over at her while the road was curving. And her? Not a flying fuck was given from her, didn't even bad a single eye at me.After almost taking myself out, I was just filled with instant regret all the way back home and even now, I'm really mad at myself for raging out on the bike.I don't want to ever feel like this again but I know I'm bound to because there's so many idiots on the road, but folks, remember to always try to stay calm on the road, stop and pull over if you really need to... via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/9f80ze/a_friendly_reminder_to_stay_calm_on_the_road/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment