Sunday 19 August 2018

Just got into my first accident...


Just wanted to vent a bit. I was stopped at at light, checked my mirrors, no one was there. Stood up to strech my legs, sat back down and got slammed into by an idiot lady doing like 25mph.She fled the scene after I asked her to stay and put her hazards on for me while the bike was in the road. Managed to get a picture of her plate, called the cops, had some nice people help me get the bike out of the street, and a witness in another car stay and give his report.Cops got there with the medical personnel, and some left to go arrest her. Suspended license, no insurance of course. Just pissed.Be careful, idiots everywhere. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/98kqy8/just_got_into_my_first_accident/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment