Tuesday 24 July 2018

[OT] I'm looking for lap times from late 80s/early 90s sportbikes at various tracks.


I searched all over and even watched old school AMA videos looking for some lap time numbers for older sportbikes and couldn't find anything. I watched an ama race at Laguna seca from 03 and then the most recent Moto America race and the lap times were like 3 seconds faster, so I wanted to compare to bikes from the late 80s to early 90s just for curiosities sake.I can't find anything, so I was hoping you guys could help me out? I know it's not MotoGP related but it seems like a lot of you fellas have a really good memory or at least a source on random stats and facts so maybe your source would have something?
Submitted July 24, 2018 at 11:25PM by gixxersixxxer https://www.reddit.com/r/motogp/comments/91m1zd/ot_im_looking_for_lap_times_from_late_80searly/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment