Monday 9 July 2018

How to Get Started?


I'm sorry to be a noob here guys, I've been using the search bar, googling things, trying to get in touch with people who know more than me, but this is what it boils down to. I want to start taking a bike to the track. None of my friends who ride have done it before and aren't really interested in starting. I've got a cb300f, but I'll probably be getting a used ninja 250 to track, or possibly an older 600 (but only if I can get a few thousand miles of seat time on the road before hitting the track). I'm trying to figure out what I need to get started and how to go about it. If you guys could either drop some advice or link some helpful sites I would be grateful. I know this is pretty vague, so if you've got any questions I'll try and answer all of them. via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/8xdb85/how_to_get_started/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment