Tuesday 24 July 2018

Had to "lay'er down" this morning, please be mean to me in this thread


Just installed a quickshifter cuz i granny shift since im such a fucking noob (60 mi of total riding experience). I go for a test drive at 5am and it works/feels awesome. I go to make a U turn and idk what the fuck happened but i had to lay her down SO FUCKING SLOWLY. I came almost to a full stop and turned the handlebars full left and dropped my brand fucking new 17' r6 on her side.Im so thankful to the motogods that they gave me the strength and spinal flexion to not let go of the clutch or handle bars, it was in gear and the motor revved the fuck up as i laid it down. If i were to let go of the clutch, I would have surely launched the bike into the stratosphere and fucked it up way worse than it was.Only thing i damaged was the left side foot peg (6.50$ shipped for 2 new ones). Also big shout out to the yamaha engineers who decided to install a small, easily removable, engine guard on the left side that took a few scuffs. Im gonna polish them out at work on a buffing wheel and paint it again so it should look new afterwards.Heres some sweet details you guys can shit on me for.*starting on brand new super sport*0 riding exp besides the 60mi i put on this brand new bike*0 payments on this bike (owned it for 2 weeks)*no frame sliders*no bar ends*MSF is next week*deadlift max is like 200lbsI cant wait to lay her down for real and fuck the whole thing up and tell myself that "maybe motorcycles just are not for me". Fuck my life, please shit on me and if you cant find anything to shit on me for go through my post history and find something to abuse me about because i deserve it all. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/91hg01/had_to_layer_down_this_morning_please_be_mean_to/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment