Tuesday 12 June 2018

The protocol for hitting a dog that runs out into the road


Luckily this hasn't happened to me thus far. I like dogs, but when I'm on the bike I HAAAAAATE them. Unpredictable little shits with the very real potential to get me killed.But say I'm riding along and going past someone's house when all of a sudden their little cunty dog who isn't on a leash or fenced in comes running out at me and I end up hitting it and my bike flies into the stratosphere and is totalled. What's the protocol there? Are the dog's owners liable for the collision and therefore coughing up the cash?Like if the dog survived, I'd probably have no issues tearing into them for money, but if I turn the little pooch into minced meat then I'm not entirely sure what to do via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/8qiat5/the_protocol_for_hitting_a_dog_that_runs_out_into/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment