Friday 29 June 2018

Suggested FZR 400 upgrades


Hi guys,I just bought my first sport bike and am hoping to eventually convert it into a track bike. It is a mostly stock 1988 FZR 400. I know, it is old, but I am addicted to classic bikes and once I test rode this I had to have it. I have run a number of track days on my street bike (CB900F).I was wondering what upgrades you would recommend to improve its performance on the track or to make it at least mildly competitive on the track. I also don't want to break the bank and don't expect to win. It would be running at Mission in B.C. for reference, a mostly "point and shoot" type of track.Thanks in advance. via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/8uux63/suggested_fzr_400_upgrades/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment