Wednesday 13 June 2018

I hate carrying other guys on my motorcycle...


Everytime I carry a guy they are so awkward about holding on to me. I have a girl, I'm not gay, and you asked me for a ride, so why is it that you can't just hold on to me like a normal person. It seems like every time I carry a guy they try to scoot all the way to the back of the seat so that our hips aren't touching, and they refuse to put their arms around me. When I eventually force them to do so they do it in such a way that they still aren't held against me. I get that this is a stupid complaint, but it geniunely makes carrying them as passengers much harder as if feels like their weight shifts a split second later then mine whenever I lean over. Also because they aren't pressed againbst me whenever I stop their body ends up rocking into mine. I wish people get get it into their heads that just because you're holding a guy it doesan't make you gay, and more so that if you're going to ask someone if they can give you a ride on their bike the least you can do is hold on to them when they ask you to. I've never had this issue carrying a girl, and it's kind of getting to the point where I don't want to carry guys as passengers anymore. Anyone else have this issue also? via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/8qstuv/i_hate_carrying_other_guys_on_my_motorcycle/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment