Tuesday 12 June 2018

Hit & Run 105/110


Hi all,This morning I was hit by a lady driving a white VW passat (dealer plates) Her car has a dent in it from slamming into my right leg. After the impact I focused on regaining control of my bike and was able to and did not receive any secondary impacts (or major damage to the bike). my leg however...that's a different story.There was a sheriffs deputy vehicle that was moving cars, and she moved behind him acting like he was motioning for her to move off to the shoulder. She ninja'ed out of there.CHP and paramedics later arrived with CHP having no idea who this deputy was because he didn't call it in or anything. They were unable to locate her.I was just released from the hospital 2 hours ago (accident happened at 8:30am, its now 7:30) and find out that she ran away. Fortunately I have a photo of her (face is blurry too far) and I know which dealership she bought her vehicle.I called multiple PDs to find out who this deputy was because initially i thought he/she might have taken the report and the asshats info, unfortunately I fear this is no longer the case.I've already lawyered up and I am NOT willing to let this blind HOV breaking-reckless-driving-with-a-child-in-the-back ass hat get away with this.You'd think CHP would be doing the leg work but I guess this is just another collision for them.I've already called the dealership and informed them of what happened, and to call their local PD, I called their local PD and informed them of this but they're "unsure of how to handle this and to call the traffic department in the morning and that "dealerships don't do that" ". Which might be true I don't know..Reddit is there anything else I can do?Side ViewSide Zoomed inDerputy Sheriff via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/8qfeo3/hit_run_105110/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment