Tuesday 15 May 2018

Thank you r/motorcycles for helping me out.


Last week purchased my first motorcycle (2001 Suzuki Bandit 600) and while I was looking it over before I bought it I made sure to find how to turn on the reserve tank after reading a story on here where an experienced rider helped out a new rider who ran out of gas on the free way.Well yesterday I was going for a ride and as I tried to get through a fairly busy intersection near my house my bike would die at very low rpms before I could get it going in 1st. I managed to pull of on the the shoulder and call my dad as he is very experienced. After trying to start my bike for a few minutes it clicked. I haven’t gotten gas in a couple days and probably am low. I checked my gas tank and sure enough I was very low. I then turned on my reserve tank and my bike fired right up and I was able to get home. So all because y’all I was able to get home having to wait for my dad to come.TL:DR ran out of gas but because of r/motorcycles I remembered how to turn on my reserve tank and made it home. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/8jlwn2/thank_you_rmotorcycles_for_helping_me_out/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment