Wednesday 16 May 2018

Anyone interested in a really clean track only f4i?


I bought it a couple years back and its mostly been sitting, I just never have a weekend to get out there.Supposedly it has about $6k in the engine but there's no paperwork to prove it. It does have a substantial amount of power over a stock f4i but you'd have to ride it to see. I picked it up fairly cheap and would do the same for the next guy (or gal)Nice paint, penske shock, fully wired, TONS of aftermarket, tires are a few years old but only have one track day on themIf anyone's interested I can snap some pics, I just really want to see this thing get into the hands of someone who's going to use it, she's being neglected right now sitting in the back of my garage. I do have the physical title for the bike but it's been filled out and won't be transferable in ohio, not sure about other statesI live outside of Cleveland and would be happy to help deliver the bike within reason / meet halfway etc...$2500 obo via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/8jupsx/anyone_interested_in_a_really_clean_track_only_f4i/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment