Tuesday 15 May 2018

Any tips for rain days?


Still pretty novice and my last track day was in the rain...which was not fun. Very nerve racking and uncomfortable. Broke lose several times and my track buddy ended up wiping out.Besides investing in a set of rain tires... is there anything else I should be doing? If a set of rain tires will solve all my problems... I would be more than happy to make the investment. Currently have Michelin pilot power 2ct in rear and PP4 in front...which are still street tires able to handle a bit of rain... But like I said, last track day was a bunch of sliding.Summers over here in FL are always rainy, don't want it to become an excuse to miss out... via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/8jnixb/any_tips_for_rain_days/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment