Wednesday 16 May 2018

[AMA] - Sean MacDonald - I'm a moto dude / content creator / gear dork - ASK ME ANYTHING


Hey gang!Super honored that the powers that be here at r/motorcycles asked me to come by for an AMA - I hope my experiences with bikes and in the world of content creation can help answer whatever questions you have.A little about me: I taught middle school for nine years before becoming a fulltime motorcycle journalist (there were about two years where I was writing on the side). I started with Hell For Leather, which turned into RideApart. I then helped launch RevZilla's Common Tread before taking over Jalopnik's Lanesplitter. From there I went to Cycle World Magazine, which I was just let go from, and now I believe the ever-changing landscape of content is pushing me to evolve once again.Outside of my fulltime gigs, I've also written for magazines like Popular Mechanics, Maxim, Supercompressor, WIRED, and written copy for tire, motorcycle, insurance, and gear manufacturers.I also love tacos, naps, great (and terrible) television shows, camera equipment, rap music, and escape rooms. Questions about those will obviously take utmost priority :)I'm getting this thing live now so you can start to upload questions if you like, and I'll be back at 4pm pst to answer them!You can find me on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and if you want to help support what I do Patreon. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/8jwi50/ama_sean_macdonald_im_a_moto_dude_content_creator/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment