Thursday 26 April 2018

Why are middle aged women in their SUV‘s so obnoxious to deal with?


I’m on the freeway on my way to university.I take my exit and at the end of it somebody in front of my brakes at the sight of the yellow light 20m in front of it. Fine, we wait together, I had enough of a distance to safely break so I’m fine with it, maybe the guy in front of me is a beginner.A wild SUV appears behind me and rapes the horn, honking multiple times at the sight of me braking too, I turn around and do the hand signs of hey what’s wrong, she shows me the finger.The lights turn green again and I’ll start driving, she gets super close on my ass and uses the headlight flasher on me. I don’t wanna speed up more cause I’m off the freeway and I respect the speed limits.What the fuck is wrong with those middle aged SUV driving thots? I could swear two times a week some of those fuck up my day.Last week I was driving on a side street, and a woman starts parking out with her Q3, I am again lucky to have enough of a distance and i could dodge her in time. I brake and look at her, she looks back at me and asks what’s wrong with me.Yea fuck me, totally my fault. You know you’re supposed to watch over your left shoulder before getting out of your parking spot, right?So fucking dumb, rant over. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/8f1ppq/why_are_middle_aged_women_in_their_suvs_so/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment