Friday 13 March 2020

Any of you MotoGP fanatics up for doing some research? *paid job*

*paid job* - mods, hope this is OK...

I need someone who knows where to look (and maybe knows a couple different languages) to research a few specific Moto2 and Moto3 riders for me. Interesting or surprising facts, stories or anecdotes - just bullet points. The kind of stuff 'fanatics' know. Bonus points if you're a proper writer and can quickly grasp the kind of stuff I'm looking for, but you don't have to be - this isn't writing, this is pre-writing.

DM for details.

*paid job* - mods, hope this is OK...I need someone who knows where to look (and maybe knows a couple different languages) to research a few specific Moto2 and Moto3 riders for me. Interesting or surprising facts, stories or anecdotes - just bullet points. The kind of stuff 'fanatics' know. Bonus points if you're a proper writer and can quickly grasp the kind of stuff I'm looking for, but you don't have to be - this isn't writing, this is pre-writing.DM for details. http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment