Monday 30 March 2020

‘71 Honda CL450 - Guidance?


Hey guys! So I’m looking for my first bike, and I’ve recently found (what seems) like a nice deal on a ‘71 Honda CL450 for $1,000. I don’t know much about this stuff, so I was looking for some feedback on the bike itself, working on it, and stuff like that.For context, I’m looking for a bike that I can (eventually) take on short road trips, maybe an hour or two long. I’d like something with a bit of power to it, and I’d like to modify it as well, over time. While I don’t have much technical experience with bikes, my dad does and we have a workshop equip with tools and plenty of space.Primarily, I’m looking to see if this bike would fit what I’m looking for. As well as any other valuable knowledge you guys may have! via /r/CafeRacers https://www.reddit.com/r/CafeRacers/comments/fro7oq/71_honda_cl450_guidance/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment