Sunday 27 October 2019

We need to talk about Jorge

This sub has gone into bat for him quite frequently, with good reason, as he's a 5 time champion and undoubtedly a great of motorcycle racing.
However, he is barely even showing up, let alone competing.
This is not only embarrassing for him, but also for Honda.
When will the straw break the camel's back? Is it today? Will we see a retirement, or will Honda quietly ask him to leave? I don't know how long either party is going to put up with this.
I feel sorry for him, but in my (layman) opinion it's just not good enough anymore.

This sub has gone into bat for him quite frequently, with good reason, as he's a 5 time champion and undoubtedly a great of motorcycle racing.However, he is barely even showing up, let alone competing.This is not only embarrassing for him, but also for Honda.When will the straw break the camel's back? Is it today? Will we see a retirement, or will Honda quietly ask him to leave? I don't know how long either party is going to put up with this.I feel sorry for him, but in my (layman) opinion it's just not good enough anymore. http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment