Wednesday 23 October 2019

Motogp 08 made me a fan of this awesome motor sport

Guys my pc is not very powerful so I'm always looking for some old games to spend my free time I decided to install this old motorcycle game without expecting anything, It turned out to be addictive, different and unique I had never played motorcycle games so at the beginning it was a bit difficult to adapt to having 2 brakes and the unique handling of motorcycles and as a result now I really LIKE motogp I find it so extraordinary that men ride these metal beasts at more than 350 km/h respect for all of them I knew before about the existence of motogp but I never paid attention now after officially declaring myself a fan, after seeing some races and catching up on the championship I humbly think that motogp is the best motor sport of all; I'll get motogp 13 I'm sure my pc can handle it well

https://i.redd.it/c5wgt0pgt9u31.png

Guys my pc is not very powerful so I'm always looking for some old games to spend my free time I decided to install this old motorcycle game without expecting anything, It turned out to be addictive, different and unique I had never played motorcycle games so at the beginning it was a bit difficult to adapt to having 2 brakes and the unique handling of motorcycles and as a result now I really LIKE motogp I find it so extraordinary that men ride these metal beasts at more than 350 km/h respect for all of them I knew before about the existence of motogp but I never paid attention now after officially declaring myself a fan, after seeing some races and catching up on the championship I humbly think that motogp is the best motor sport of all; I'll get motogp 13 I'm sure my pc can handle it wellhttps://i.redd.it/c5wgt0pgt9u31.png http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment