Wednesday 4 September 2019

Craziest MotoGP crash

What is the craziest MotoGP crash that you can think of?

And if you’re able to tell me what it is then how funny is it?

I personally love watching bike crashes on YouTube. I find them entertaining and funny. As long as the person in the crash doesn’t die or ends up seriously injured (paralysis or something) I don’t think it’s too terrible of a thing to laugh at them because they are probably laughing as well! And it’s likely a story that they can one day tell the grandkids or laugh about with the boys over a few beers

What is the craziest MotoGP crash that you can think of?And if you’re able to tell me what it is then how funny is it?I personally love watching bike crashes on YouTube. I find them entertaining and funny. As long as the person in the crash doesn’t die or ends up seriously injured (paralysis or something) I don’t think it’s too terrible of a thing to laugh at them because they are probably laughing as well! And it’s likely a story that they can one day tell the grandkids or laugh about with the boys over a few beers http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment