Thursday 15 August 2019

Here's what you missed in Spielburg...

[The video on the MotoGP website] I don't have a link to the footage or want to start any arguments or debates, I just wanted to remark about how fascinating and entertaining it was to listen to Dovi and Marc (and Fabio) talk about the race. I've always wondered what they would talk about and wanted to be a fly on the wall in those situations, and I finally got my wish! Really great insight and great to see them being nothing but racers having a good chat after a good and close race. More of that please Dorna :)

[The video on the MotoGP website] I don't have a link to the footage or want to start any arguments or debates, I just wanted to remark about how fascinating and entertaining it was to listen to Dovi and Marc (and Fabio) talk about the race. I've always wondered what they would talk about and wanted to be a fly on the wall in those situations, and I finally got my wish! Really great insight and great to see them being nothing but racers having a good chat after a good and close race. More of that please Dorna :) http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment