Sunday 12 May 2019

Question: Car at the back of the grid?

So I was always under the impression that the car at the back of the grid at the beginning of a MotoGP race had a doctor in it in case there was a horrific crash on the first lap. Then this year (I forget which class or date so don’t ask me) there was some massive pile up within the first few corners and riders were almost certainly hurt (based on the violence of initial crash) but that car rolled right past the scene. Now I’m wondering what that car is for. Anyone know?

So I was always under the impression that the car at the back of the grid at the beginning of a MotoGP race had a doctor in it in case there was a horrific crash on the first lap. Then this year (I forget which class or date so don’t ask me) there was some massive pile up within the first few corners and riders were almost certainly hurt (based on the violence of initial crash) but that car rolled right past the scene. Now I’m wondering what that car is for. Anyone know? http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment