Sunday 28 April 2019

86 BMW k100 1/2 million KM’s Value?


Hey all, pardon my format I’m on mobile.I’ve been looking into getting a project bike and one of my coworkers has a as he says very rough shape 86 bmw k100. He says he put half a million kilometres on it but that it ran when he stopped riding get it, I don’t really care the shape it’s in as I’ll be stripping it down to the block and turning into my own creation.My question is how should I offer him, he doesn’t want a lot and has even said to not offer him too much as he was probably going to end up giving it away until I offered to buy it. Is 300$ to low or could I offer 200 without insulting him lol. It probably doesn’t run and if it does it’s gonna be choppy and rough as hell what do you guys think should I go lower or am I already to low.The thing has been sitting since 2013 and I know what I’ve got ahead of me but after seeing the paths these things can take I’d feel stupid to not go for it.Let me know your thoughts on it! via /r/CafeRacers https://www.reddit.com/r/CafeRacers/comments/bi8ge1/86_bmw_k100_12_million_kms_value/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment