Wednesday 20 March 2019

Working in the paddock as an engineer

Probably not a new subject but I always wonder what is the best way to get a job in MotoGP paddock as an engineer.

As a mechanical engineering student and MotoGP lover my dream would be to work in the MotoGP world. But I really don't have any kind of connection with people in this area or experience in the motorsport world.

What do you think is the best way to get a job there? Find a small team in a small championship and gain experience? Try to get in a bigger company that sponsor a team and find a way to place my self there?

Anyone with experience in the area? A similar path?

Probably not a new subject but I always wonder what is the best way to get a job in MotoGP paddock as an engineer.As a mechanical engineering student and MotoGP lover my dream would be to work in the MotoGP world. But I really don't have any kind of connection with people in this area or experience in the motorsport world.What do you think is the best way to get a job there? Find a small team in a small championship and gain experience? Try to get in a bigger company that sponsor a team and find a way to place my self there?Anyone with experience in the area? A similar path? http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment