Thursday 17 January 2019

Yamaha TT600 - 6v battery - running LEDs and other electronics


Hey guys,​I am currently working on a yamaha TT600 cafe racer/scrambler build and I am getting to the stage where I need to be thinking about the electronics I want to run. It currently is a kick start and runs off a 6v battery for the electronics. I believe a lot of the more modern electronics require 12v to run. I intend to keep the ignition module as standard but upgrade the lights if possible. Does anyone have any prior experience on working with a 6v system? Am i better to try and convert to 12v or find suitable components that work?​Thanks in advance,Struan via /r/CafeRacers https://www.reddit.com/r/CafeRacers/comments/agxbfz/yamaha_tt600_6v_battery_running_leds_and_other/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment