Tuesday, 4 December 2018

Why isn't Nakagami being talked about more?

How impressive are his new results?! He finally got a good bike and now he went from being a nobody to one of the fastest riders in the grid. I feel he isn't being talked about enough.

Edit: The same bike Cal Crutchlow complains is the hardest bike to ride on the grid. Would it still be taboo to come out and say I've always thought Crutchlow was garbage?

How impressive are his new results?! He finally got a good bike and now he went from being a nobody to one of the fastest riders in the grid. I feel he isn't being talked about enough.Edit: The same bike Cal Crutchlow complains is the hardest bike to ride on the grid. Would it still be taboo to come out and say I've always thought Crutchlow was garbage? http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

No comments:

Post a Comment