Monday 5 November 2018

Need some advice


I’m completely new to motorcycles, like so new that I haven’t even purchased my 1st bike yet. I had a couple dirt bikes as a kid but that doesn’t count lol.I’m going to be purchasing my 1st bike in February, and I can’t decide on what style of bike to do.A buddy of mine is a great mechanic and he’s going to help me do whatever kind of build I want to do.With that being said. I love the look of cafe racers. However, I’m 6’3” and about 300lbs. Am I going to be able to fit on a cafe racer without looking like A complete idiot. Also, my wife has to be able to ride with me.The build has to be done by next October as 5 of us with our wives are going to be trailering down our bikes to Biketober in Daytona.Any advice is appreciated! via /r/CafeRacers https://www.reddit.com/r/CafeRacers/comments/9uh8np/need_some_advice/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment