Saturday 15 September 2018

Very first bike Honda 125


I knew nothing prior to this that's why I was throwing images I found on Pinterest to the guy, plus being a little short on budget and the love for small, dense and low bike that's why I picked the 125, not knowing that it would look quite different. Lean in handles don't look good on it, Can't fit those vintage zig zag tires available, and too hollow in the middle.I got this for 1550 USD. Should I try to sell it and get the GB250 instead? Which is more or less around 2250 USD. I don't generally hate this 125, actually it's better than I expected, but it's just that the 250 can have the look exactly the way I wanted. Would the upgrade (~$700) be worth it, in term of look and performance?Honda 125 via /r/CafeRacers https://www.reddit.com/r/CafeRacers/comments/9g81xe/very_first_bike_honda_125/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment