Wednesday 25 July 2018

Suzuki 1983 GS750E Cafe Bar Mounts


I have not made these yet for myself to test - the bolt hole pattern was to test different angles....If I knew people wanted custom items like this I could help get it to you - near cost - not shop rate. I just want to get interest in this area as it was always my dream to build bikes. If someone wanted this item, for instance, I would revise and develop it.The design is *intended* to bolt on, be comfortable ergonomically ie not hunched with your chin on the tank and allow you to maintain factory headlamp cowling/dash. Idc if someone takes my drawing and sells it to the chinese as long as someone builds it! Should fit 750es/gs1150 too...Seriously, I believe the market for custom items like this is small. Any interest, or need help with something separate maybe I can help.I am an active tool maker in NYS with moldmaker's journeyman certification ie full 4th axis capability. Not blowing smoke - don't claim to be a rocket surgeon either. Thanks for taking this time and have a nice day.ps this isn't an ad - I am not here to make money just to make connections and pursue hobbies.https://i.redd.it/3l9mtob0z7c11.jpg via /r/CafeRacers https://www.reddit.com/r/CafeRacers/comments/91z4bk/suzuki_1983_gs750e_cafe_bar_mounts/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment