Monday 23 July 2018

Interested in a build for the winter months


Stumbled across a guy selling 2 1980 Yamaha XS 850 Triples. One was running when he bought it and the other is in rougher shape primarily for parts. He is selling both for a little over $1000. He says they both kick over and have good compression. So I have a few questions as a noob. 1. Anyone have experience with these bikes or advice on the difficulty? I’m totally new to anything beyond regular maintenance. 2. Is this a decent price if one runs and if the one doesn’t run is it still a good buy?I appreciate any help. I’d love to get into this club, but I want to be as smart as possible about it.Ride on! :) via /r/CafeRacers https://www.reddit.com/r/CafeRacers/comments/9159lg/interested_in_a_build_for_the_winter_months/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment