Wednesday 25 April 2018

Stupid question but how do you actually play MotoGP 17

I'm on the tenth race now, and I still have no idea what to do, I can't even get above 18th places, can't corner because whenever I corner, I just miss the track all over.I'm playing on keyboard btw.Can anyone give me any tutorial on how to actually play this game?

I'm on the tenth race now, and I still have no idea what to do, I can't even get above 18th places, can't corner because whenever I corner, I just miss the track all over.

I'm playing on keyboard btw.

Can anyone give me any tutorial on how to actually play this game?


Submitted April 25, 2018 at 06:31PM by Muazrozlan https://www.reddit.com/r/motogp/comments/8evenu/stupid_question_but_how_do_you_actually_play/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment